Welcome to My Blog

Hey there,
This is my blog about teenage books as well as some adult books that I love. I'll be reviewing books as well as talking about upcoming books and my favourite authors. I love all sorts of books and I'll try to read a wide range of genres to review. Thanks for visiting my blog and please follow and comment. If you have any questions or recommendations just e-mail me at bittersweetbookblog@gmail.com

Wednesday 27 March 2013

My First Post



  Heya,
      My name is Caoimhe, I'm fourteen years old and I live in Dublin in Ireland. I love reading, writing, sports and music. I love reading and following other people's blogs so I set up this one to talk about my favourite books. I'm going to be reviewing books and sharing my opinion on them as well as writing about new books and authors etc.
I hope you like my blog.
-Caoimhe

No comments:

Post a Comment